Belvedere Seniors Living is committed to providing high quality care for all residents. Our staff follow best practice in nursing care and utilize Continuous Quality Improvement for all programs and services.
We comply with all legislated requirements and maintain all required licenses, certificates and permits.
We Go Above & Beyond
Belvedere Seniors Living received Accreditation with Exemplary Standing under the Qmentum accreditation program, Accreditation Canada. "Accredited with Exemplary Standing" is the highest level of accreditation and is awarded to organizations that go beyond the requirements of Accreditation Canada. This award demonstrates excellence in quality improvement.
Belvedere Seniors Living is proud of this outstanding achievement. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care and service through innovation, and best practice standards. It is only by working cooperatively with our residents and their families, service providers, suppliers and local communities that we achieve our goals.
Read Accreditation Letter (pdf 152 kb)
Read Executive Summary (pdf 372 kb)
Individuality is valued and enjoyed
- Resident participation in care decisions is encouraged
- Resident/family are encouraged to participate in care decisions and are welcome to discuss care concerns with Management and staff
Continuous Quality Improvement Values
- Provision of training and education, research, partnership and collaboration.
- Commitment to participating in research that supports quality improvement.
- Provision of financial information as required or requested by health authorities and BC Housing.
- Employment of “in-house” and external ethics committees.
- Utilization of resident, community and staff surveys to provide feedback on service satisfaction.
- Commitment to working closely with health authorities on risk management protocols.
- Review of risk factors and implementation of initiatives to ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Provision of transparent care processes and resident agreement processes to inform residents on responsibilities and facility obligations.